Thursday, November 15, 2007

36

For once I actually took my own advice. I looked under the hood again to check on the walnut hoarding squirrel situation. It is turning into a situation but hopefully I have put an end to it. This time I counted the walnuts that were hurriedly put in one place instead of spread out under the hood. Yes, 36 walnuts under the hood that went immediately into the trash instead of on the ground. At least I'M learning from this experience, we'll see if the squirrel(s) do!!!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Hey, Lacy. Gosh it's been a long time since we've talked. Congratulations a thousand times over on the good news, ya'll are gonna have so much fun! Abigail's birthday is May 30th, but you would probably kill me if I asked you to wait until then. Anyway, it is great to know what is going on with ya'll. It's still weird to think of you being so far away, even after all this time. Love you, greetings from Texas, and prayers that things to continue to go so smoothly. Morgan

Kecia said...

That is so funny! I never heard of such a thing. You need my mom, whom my nephew calls "Granbo" because of her skill and passion in shooting the squirrels who eat out of her bird feeders. ;)