Tuesday, November 6, 2007

1 + 1 = 3

Let me explain our math...Number 3 in the Loosbrock family will be arriving in early May '08. Still not catching on? Well...I'll let you think about it.
I thought this would be an exciting first post for out blog. We hope this blog will help everyone far away stayed connected to our growing family. It seems I always see my friends after the baby is born and never during the pregnancy.
Mike and I are very exciting but the reality is still slowing sinking in. I had very little morning sickness and such during the 1st trimester, which we are very thankful for. A few weeks ago we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat which was really amazing. Mike is a very excited father-to-be.
Besides that exciting news we are settling into life here. We are looking forward to being in the same place for more than a year! We have already had several friends come for a visit along with my sister and Mike's mom and brother. Mike's dad is currently overseas again with the reserves and we are looking forward for him to being back for good in the spring in time for the New Arrival.
That is it for now, we hope you enjoy all that is to come!!

7 comments:

Kecia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!! Oh, I wish we were closer so I could give you things you need and babysit and listen to all your stories. But at least we have Blogworld. :) When is your due date? I'm so excited. I can't wait to tell Mike! Love you both--

Anonymous said...

I told Tom when I got the email about checking this out...I bet the news is that they are pregnant!! That is awesome. I can attest that parenthood is wonderful. Logan is almost 18 months! Time flies. So you are now in Minnesota, right? Tom said if this is true when we come to WI we will have to connect with you. We always fly into the Twin Cities. I think we might be traveling to WI in Feb. We will keep you posted. Lacy I hope you are feeling well. You might just have this baby around Logan's birthday, 5/15. I hope that we can stay in better touch on here. It was great to hear from you! We miss you lots!

Leslie said...

Congrats! Rance called me from work to tell me to be sure and check out your new blog spot. We are thrilled about the news. Wow - maybe our kiddos could grow up seeing each other like we did when we were younger. Who would have thought?

Lacy said...

Kecia, looking at your blog and others has inspired me to do a blog for us. I love keeping informed of what your girls are doing! Mike can't believe how big Rebekah is!! I'm not due till May 3 so we have some time. But it seems like there's so many things to decide on!!
Much love!!

Lacy said...

Andrea, I love seeing the pictures of Logan you've sent. He's a mini Tom in those overalls and plaid shirt with the pumpkins!! We are living in the Twin Cities now so you will have to let us know when you come through, we'd love to see you!! My due date is May 3, we have many friends and their kids b-days in May so our baby will be in good company! Tell Tom congrats on his new job!! One of these days we will be back up there to visit, we still miss Idaho and now New Mexico is on the list too! Oh well, we'll just have to do a lot of vacations ! Great to hear from you!!

Lacy said...

Leslie, that would be great if the kids could see each other often like we did. I hope to be able to come see ya'll soon!

Unknown said...

I'm just now getting around to reading your blog. Congratulations!!! How exciting. make sure you put lots of pictures up!!!! I'm in colorado now, just living and working and loving God