Monday, February 18, 2008

Baby Update starting third trimester


I'm now at week 29 which is really hard to believe. I apologize for not posting more about my pregnancy but it has thankfully been uneventful. As you can see from the picture I am showing but still not as much as you probably expected. Since I'm tall I won't be really big till the end if even then, I'm told. But everything is going right on schedule and all test have turned out fine.
I've been putting off registering just because it is such a daunting task. The first time Mike and I walked into Babies R US we were extremely overwhelmed. But my goal is to get it done this week!!
Another reason the registering and baby buying has been put off is that we are in a one bedroom apartment. We really just don't have room to keep all the stuff and it helps us also to not go overboard on what we want verses what we think we'll really need!!
If any of you have items that were a must-have please let me know!!
Also if any of you have or are using cloth diapers, I'd love to hear what has and hasn't worked. I've decided to go that route but there are so many option available now, it's hard to know where to start.
A fun note: there are two other first time moms in our Sunday school class. One is due in March, then April and then me in May. SO I'm lucky to be last to learn from them as their babies come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your preggo belly! I heard that chacos are great to have while preggo since you can adjsut the strap as your feet swell! Oh the joys of being pregnant! Hope your doing well! Love ya-Beck-ie